As you begin planning your custom kitchen remodeling project, it's vital to stop and consider your specific needs. Since no two homeowners are the same no two remodeling projects are the same either. Asking yourself these questions will help you make important remodeling decisions and ensure your new kitchen meets your needs.
1. Who uses the kitchen in your home? Are there any special tasks or hobbies, such as cake decorating or beer brewing, that we should plan for?
2. Do you entertain? Would you like to have additional space in the kitchen for those not involved in the meal prep?
3. How is the lighting in your current kitchen? Is it sufficient? What additional task lighting might you need in the kitchen?
4. What storage solutions are you seeking? Are you currently storing kitchen essentials in other rooms? Do you have any customized storage needs?
5. How often does your family eat together? Would you like an eat-in kitchen?
To learn more about our custom kitchen remodeling services contact us today at Country Club Homes, call 203-762-0550 or visit us at www.countryclubhomesinc.com. We can help answer any questions you may have about the home remodeling process.