Building a custom house requires careful planning. There are a variety of different ways to build a house and one of the most popular methods is phased construction. Phased construction is a process by which you strategically plan and schedule components of a project. Initially, a smaller project is constructed with plans for future additions as budgeting allows.
Traditional Exterior by Richmond Architects & Building Designers Beyond Ordinary Boundaries Architecture
There are several advantages to phased construction:
- Flexibility: You have the opportunity to make changes for future phases depending on the current work and potential budget changes.
- Project Duration: Shorter phases of work reduce the duration of the project and create an abbreviated construction schedule.
- Cost: Phased construction allows you to spread the project cost out over several phases and eases the initial investment.
Farmhouse Exterior by Philadelphia Architects & Building Designers Wyant Architecture
However, there are some disadvantages, such as:
- Complexity: Phased construction projects are inherently more complex because they require a systemic approach and additional plans.
- Living Among the Construction: Many homeowners choose phased construction because they can live in a portion of the house not under construction. But, this can be noisy and a bit stressful.
Country Club Homes is your trusted resources for custom homes in Fairfield County. Contact us today to learn more about building a new house. Call us at 203-762-0550 or visit us at www.countryclubhomesinc.com.