There are a myriad of decisions to make when deciding on “green” products and systems for your home.
For some, it means taking advantage of everything out there, and making sure that the process has been coordinated to result in the best end product with the smallest footprint on our planet.
For others, it may be to just take advantage of some products, such as spray foam insulation or a geo-thermal heating and air conditioning system to help improve the energy efficiency of their home.
The basic areas that you need to think about, and we can help you with, are:
- Situating the home properly to take advantage of slope, sunlight and tree shade
- The building envelope to make sure the home is well insulated, and then properly ventilated
- Building with as little waste as possible
- Environmentally-friendly products
- Improving the air quality within your home
- Systems that improve energy-efficiency and ultimately lower the cost of running your home
You can also save money and energy by following these suggestions on EnergyStar.gov. Take a room-by-room tour and learn what you can do to save.
Let Country Club Homes guide you through this process while also making sure that you have a beautifully designed home. We have the expertise, and have made it our mission to stay abreast of the latest in green technology and products as they continue to evolve and improve. Contact us today at 203-762-0550 to learn more.