At Country Club Homes, we always advise our clients to think about storage when we're designing their custom homes. So many homeowners struggle to find space for their items, but by including built-in storage spaces in our designs, we find that our clients are able to stay more organized and keep their homes clutter free.
Here are a few built-in storage ideas to consider:
- Make use of the space under your staircase. We suggest built-in bookshelves or even a closed-in storage cubby to maximize on this often-forgotten area.
- In your den, you can build the desk into the wall, complete with an above-the-desk storage alcove.
- Make use of space under dining room windows by including built-in glass cabinets in this space.
- Deep, under-counter drawers create extra storage space for dishes, appliances and gadgets in your kitchen. We recommend using them in place of several cabinets.
- Build a bookshelf into the wall on your nook or home office. You can use it to store far more than just books.
Transitional Home Office by New Rochelle Closet & Home Storage Designers transFORM | The Art of Custom Storage via Houzz
Country Club Homes is your go-to-source for custom homes in Fairfield County. If you're ready to build the home of your dreams, contact us to schedule a consultation today. Call us at 203-762-0550 or visit us at www.countryclubhomesinc.com.