Home technology trends are always changing. Right now, many of our customers are focusing on making their homes more interactive and technology-driven. These so-called "smart houses" start with just a few simple gadgets. We suggest incorporating a few of your favorites to raise your home's IQ:
Modern Home Electronics by Salt Lake City Home Media Design & Installation Control4
- Smart Locks allow you to operate your home's locks remotely. You can make sure you locked your home, unlock it to let a guest in, and review a ledger of the day's entries and exits remotely from your smartphone.
- Smart Lighting lets you automate your lights. You can set them to gradually become brighter to wake you up in the morning, or to dim gently as you fall asleep.
- Smart TVs don't need remote controls. You just control them with your smartphone. Access all of your games, apps, channels and movies from the couch.
- Smart Dishwashers feature flat-screen displays to indicate which stage of the cycle is going on, and touch screen to program your washes.
- Smart Refrigerators don't just keep food cold. The touch screens let you check the weather, look for recipes, and more.