Today's master bathroom, or any bathroom for that matter, is no longer just functional, but also inviting and a place for refuge from our ever stressful world. Your design style should be brought into the bathroom along with some great storage and organizational options that are available today.
- Install a wide built-in niche with shelves in the shower to store large shampoo and body wash containers, soap and other essentials. This built-in niche will also shield these items from excessive water. Accent the niche with complementing, yet different tiles.
- Take advantage of every nook and cranny in your undersink cabinet with curved storage options and stackable bins that hold bathroom essentials from toilet paper to blowdryers and extra loofahs.
- Consider a stock cabinet from a store like Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn which provides optimal storage for washcloths, cotton balls, bath salts and other accessories for you or your guests.
- When designing your cabinetry, try to include as many drawers as possible in the vanity as they are typically more functional than doors. Adding upper cabinets will not only add more storage but when glass doors and glass shelves are added, it adds a subtle elegance.
- Consider a heated towel warmer for that extra indulgence after a long, soothing shower. Who doesn't love to wrap themselves in a nice, toasty towel!
- Furniture details whether ornate cherry wood kitchen-style cabinets or a dresser-like vanity boost style while adding function to your bathroom.
View our bathroom design portfolio, and for more information on luxury home renovation, please contact Country Club Homes, Inc. by phone at 203-762-0550 or visit the Country Club Homes, Inc. website at www.countryclubhomesinc.com.