The kitchen is the heart of every home, and a well-designed kitchen can improve the atmosphere throughout the entire house. One element of kitchen design that can make a huge impact is the backsplash. A well-implemented backsplash can make all the difference in the overall appearance of the look and feel of your kitchen, and the countless design possibilities allow you to create a truly personalized space.
To help you find your ideal backsplash design, take a look at nine of the latest kitchen design trends.
- Hexagon Tiles- This timeless style of tile is great for any kitchen space.
- Solid Slab- Give your kitchen a modern twist with this seamless backsplash.
- Different Shades- Use different shades of one color in glass tile to create a masterpiece.
- Bright Backsplash- If you have a plain white kitchen, a bright citrus color like yellow, orange, or turquoise is ideal to make your kitchen pop.
- Handmade Ceramic Tiles- Add an earthy look to your kitchen that will make for a great conversational piece.
- Silver- Silver can compliment any kitchen and it's neutral enough that you can run it all the way up to the ceiling without overwhelming your design.
- Under the Hood Backpslah- Save money on materials and isolate your backsplash to the wall space below the hood. This works best visually when the hood is centered on a wall.
- Vertical Tile- Do something different with vertical tiles.
- Dark Moody Backsplashes- Dark colors paired with a warm rustic design ad richness and depth to your kitchen.
For more information about our custom design and home building services, please contact Country Club Homes, Inc. by telephone at 203-762-0550 or visit the Country Club Homes, Inc. website at www.countryclubhomesinc.com. Images via the Country Club Homes Portfolio.